Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Sex -Grandma 93 Years So Lively World's oldest Yoga Teacher


The Sex
The Sex -Although she was already treading the number 93 years, did not make the Tao-Lynch Porchon stop practicing yoga. At the age is not young any more, he even became the world's oldest yoga teacher.

Official title was acquired from the Guinness World Records. Age was 93 years, but now he can practice yoga pose perfectly. Train yoga and dance are common to him and prove that age is just numbers for this nimble grandmother.

Porchon-Lynch had lived a perfect life, like marriage, acting, modeling, burlesque dancing, even marching with Gandhi twice.

Now he was given the title of a new Guinness World Records, which became the world's oldest yoga teacher.

"I will teach yoga until I could not breathe anymore, then I will 'fly to the next planet." I love yoga, it brightens my day and made ​​everyone smile, "said Tao Porchon-Lynch, as reported by the Telegraph, Thursday (24 / 5/2012).

On Monday, Tao teaches classes for groups of students at a dance studio in Harstdale, 25 miles outside New York City. He encourages students to discover the deepest reach of pose and said he also uses the same standard.

Tao never done hip replacement and the doctor told him that he would not be able to do yoga movements. But he believes and believes can do it.

"I said I do not want to know what I can not, because I do not believe it. I sent it (the doctor) my photos are yoga lotus style at the foot of the above. She called and told me her magic," he explained.

Tao became interested in yoga since he was 8 years old. At that time, it was observing a group of young men who were practicing yoga on the beach, at his home in Pondicherry, India. Right then he decided to do what men can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment