Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Sex - Only a little uncomfortable stimulated Because It Wet


the sex
The Sex - Doc, I am an unmarried teenager. When I see or feel something that makes me horny, my pussy sometimes slippery issue of clear liquid. I sometimes feel when out and sometimes do not feel.

Is this condition normal dock? Although the excitement only a few objects, can make a CD (underwear) I wet. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable because when I turned on the CD must be wet. We dock explanation, thank you.

Tall (Divorced man, 22 years), userXXXX@ymail.com
Height 170 cm and weight 65 Kg

answer

You experienced as a teenager when triggered by erotic stimulation and discharge from the penis is normal.

This is caused by the turmoil of the male hormone (testosterone) that makes the genital glands including seminal gland Vesica. These glands secrete fluid that will be the media by the male cell (sperm) to 'swim'.

You are easily aroused condition also showed that sexual fitness you are in top condition.

Dr. Andri Wanananda, MS
Members of the Indonesian Doctors Association (IDI) and the Association of Sexology Indonesia (ASI) and lecturer at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Tarumanegara Jakarta.

No comments:

Post a Comment