Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Please! I'm more interested than Adults, Kids?


sex
I like the same kid that handsome male white smooth ages 8 to 15 years, if an adult is not interested. I see a child that direct gorgeous pengin masturbation. I want to ask if I can recover or be normal again? And how? Yes please, what's the solution? Thank you

answer

The indication is relatively normal if you are only interested in boys aged 8-15 years are less likely puberty yet. If your tendency in males likely you are homosexual.

I do not know if I can recover or return to normal, but they should consult a sexologists who belongs to the psychiatrist / psychologist to determine that your sexual behavior is no indication this is not normal.

If there are indications of homosexual or pedophile to be dangerous when you took it out on the boys around you.

Zoya Amirin, M.Psi
Certified sex psychologist who has a background of sexual education in psychology. Chairman of the Community Study of Sexual Behavior, a member of the Indonesian Association of Sexology.

Instructor courses Reproductive Health Sciences, Human relations, Public Relations, Communication Sciences at the Basic School of Public Health, University of Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment