Monday, July 2, 2012

The Sex - Is it safe to Moderate Use Vibrator While Pregnant?


the sex
The Sex - Doc, I have been married for 2 years. Now my wife was pregnant with the first, second trimester of pregnancy. The problem is, my wife and I had been accustomed to using sex toys in addition to the variation in our relationship my wife especially liked the vibrating vibrator.

I question whether the safe use of sex toys during pregnancy? Are there any negative effects on the content of my wife's doctor? Thank you.

Edward (Married Female, 27 years), angkasaXXXXX@yahoo.co.id,
Height: 170 cm Weight: 75 kg

answer

Sex-toy in the form of vibrating vibrator is relatively safe to use on second-trimester, when confined to parts of the vagina are superficial (outer). That is, do not use intra-vaginal vibrator. This is because fear will affect the amniotic fluid that surrounds the fetus, but can cause miscarriage (abortion).

Dr. Andri Wanananda, MS
Members of the Indonesian Doctors Association (IDI) and the Association of Sexology Indonesia (ASI) and lecturer at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Tarumanegara Jakarta.

No comments:

Post a Comment