Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Want a Normal Intimate Relationship with Women


sex
I honestly often engage ML (fellow man) even like changing sexual partners. I feel there is lust with a girl, but I have never sex with girl how?

I pengin prove whether my penis get an erection with a girl what's the solution, to prove still get an erection with a girl? I have an erection if you see the normal blue film (girl with a boy) so if you see gay films? What I was normal like girls, am I bisexual?

answer

If for example, without having sex or trial and error as well with women and you see blue movies as you say, or fantasize about sex with a girl you get an erection, I guarantee when having real sex with a woman you would still get an erection.

Chances are you bisexual means that you have the same passion between men and women. If for example, with the knowledge that the chances are that you get an erection or sexually attracted to men and women now live look who you love.

Zoya Amirin, M.Psi
Certified sex psychologist who has a background of sexual education in psychology. Chairman of the Community Study of Sexual Behavior, a member of the Indonesian Association of Sexology.

Instructor courses Reproductive Health Sciences, Human relations, Public Relations, Communication Sciences at the Basic School of Public Health, University of Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment